Monday, 8 June 2015

Live the life you Imagined - Edna

Good morning. Hello and welcome to the blog today.

I'm sharing another card made with the Petunia Trellis die set from the current POTW launch on Create and Craft.

I've made an easel card with a fun flower using the Petunia set and kept the colours bold and bright.


Tonic - Petunia Trellis die set
Flora Frame leaves
Live the life sentiment die
Layering butterfly

The sentiment is very delicate so I've layered a piece of acetate onto the card to keep it supported. 

I hope you enjoy this fun card today.
Check out the Tonic Blog, Tonic Gold and the Tonic FB page for lots more inspiration from the team.

Thank you for joining me. Have a good day!


 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love how you used these dies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Crafting Queen and also for your support on my blog. :) x Edna

      Delete