Monday, 1 June 2015

Indulge Your Memories - Edna

Good afternoon and welcome to the blog today.
I hope you are sitting comfortably - it's a long post today.

I decided when I saw the beautiful Indulgence Frame and stamp sets that I just had to make a book using them all together.

I've used a plethora of Tonic dies so I will try to list them as I've used them.
I made the book using chipboard covered with decorative papers and the Cinch from We R Memory Keepers.

I didn't keep any specific notes on the sizing etc but the book is 6 x 6". The base card stock is kraft that I bought from Create and Craft a while ago.


This is the front cover and I've used the smaller frame from the 'Today is all about you' die set
Plush Peony Entwining Trellis die set
Arboreal Dream for the foliage


This is the back cover and I've used the 'Sent from the Heart' sentiment in the 'Today is all about you' frame.
I took most of the pictures before I added the fibres so the spine looks a little bare here. :) 


The first page opens to show the gorgeous 'Home Together' frame with the stamped greeting from the 'Today is all about you' set. These dies and stamps mingle and match so beautifully - there are lots and lots of combinations you can make. 



The second page shows both frames from the 'Sent from the heart' die set.
They also make the perfect frame for your toppers.
Don't look too closely but I think I popped the large frame in upside down. LOL 
I've also used the Rococo Beautiful bow and the sentiment from the 'Today is all about you' set


The third page shows the Felicity and Juliet butterflies from the recent die and stamp launch.
The 'Friends are Forever' sentiment shows up beautifully on it's own and I've used part of the small decorative frame as a lacy border too.


Onto the fourth page. We have the frame from the 'Home Together' set and one of Tonic's older sentiments here.
I've used the Deco Geometric layering dies for the mats and layers behind the small decorative frame.


This page opens up to reveal the frame from the 'Friends are forever' set and the stamped sentiment from the 'Sent from the heart' set. The tiny frame on the shaped portion of the page is from the Friends are Forever set and again makes a perfect setting for a topper. 
I've also used the leaves from the Flora Frame die set and repeated the Plush Peonies to finish.
The page closes with a magnetic closure and as you can see below the little tag pulls out to reveal a sentiment from the 'What I like about you' stamp set. I've covered it with glitter film and it really does sparkle in the light. 



The fifth and last page shows the beautifully intricate 'Today is all about you' and the dainty 'Friends are Forever' frames. The stamped sentiment is from the 'Friends are Forever' set.


I added tags to the side pockets so I have taken a pic to show the decorative elements that I used from the papers.


The second tag uses one of the Cameo dies and the mat is from the Tent Gift bag die set.

The book closes with a ribbon tie. I must say I found this one hard to part with. LOL 

I know I keep saying it but it is true, all of the Tonic dies can be used together to make even more possibilities and choices in your projects.
I do hope you have enjoyed this one today. I loved making it!

Thank you for making it to the end of this post.

Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment