Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Friends are Forever - Edna

Welcome to the blog today.

I'm sure like me you have made some very precious friendships. The new Tonic die launch covers so many occasions and themes but this has to be one of my all time favourites.
How lovely to send your friends a card 'just because', or as a thank you, or simply to let them know how much you value their friendship.

I have two versions of the same die set to share today.


Tonic - Friends are Forever die and stamp set
Royal Shrub strip die


This card is a 7 x 7" square and will give you a good idea of how well these new dies cope with larger sized cards. This would make the most beautiful frame in a scrapbook, in different colours it could be a lovely addition to a vintage page or card. I'm sure you will think of lots of variations - adding a stamped image, topper, photograph or using the sentiment that is included in the set - 'Thanks for being you' are just a few ideas.

A view to show the layering

Making shaped cards couldn't be easier using the gorgeous larger sized dies in the Tonic collections. 


Tonic - Friends are Forever die and stamp set
Art Nouveau large oval dies


I've used the large oval dies as my card base and simply matted the Friends Forever panels on top.
These dies are so delicate and decorative that you don't need a lot of dressing up to achieve a classic look and a lovely card.

Thank you for joining me today.
'Bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment