Friday, 19 June 2015

Diagram for the Double Pop Up Card - Edna

Hi!
I've been asked to share the measurements for the double pop up card I posted this morning.
It's not a new fold and I've no idea where it originated but these are the measurements I've used.


I do hope you can make them out.
These are for the card insert and the depth is 5 3/4" between the two long solid lines.
The width you will need is 11 1/2"
Red lines are mountain folds, blue ones are valley folds.
You will need to cut along the solid lines in the diagram to allow you to fold and work with the insert but as a picture is worth 1000 words here is the inside of the card I made.


Once you have all the score lines folded as directed the insert will fold flat.
I've made my card base 6 x 5 7/8" and in this case I've trimmed the insert slightly but you can leave it the whole 11 1/2" if you want. 
All you need to do is to decorate it with your chosen die cuts, stamped images etc.

Hope this helps! 


3 comments:

  1. Stunning.....thanks for the easy to follow instructions
    You always bring us new inspiration and such beautiful cards
    Thank you edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning.....thanks for the easy to follow instructions
    You always bring us new inspiration and such beautiful cards
    Thank you edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Edna for sharing this with us, I will keep in my stash to use at a later date, still waiting for my new Christmas Tonic dies to arrive then I can have a play xx

    ReplyDelete