Thursday, 18 June 2015

Christmas Photo Album - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
I have a photo album to share using the beautiful Rococo Christmas dies.
It's a long post with lots of pics! 


The papers are from Papermania
The alphabet is the beautiful Pretoria alphabet from Tonic Studios and I've used
the stately Rococo Reindeer die on the front cover.


I have tried to incorporate all the Rococo dies from the collection and both the sentiments from the Christmas wreath die sets to make this little memory book. 




I used the accent die from 'Tis the Season on the strap that holds the little photo album in place.
I've used the Holly wreath and the Gift box Rococo dies on the first flap and I've decorated the little removable album with the sumptuous snowflake die.




Each flap is decorated with one of the Rococo Christmas dies. They have been paper pieced to add interest.
The back of the flap gives room to add more photos or some journalling.




Tonic Studios - gingerbread man, candle and poinsettia dies





The 'Tis the season and the Christmas pudding dies


I hope you enjoy this one today.




2 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing, I wish the postie would hurry up and deliver mine, I want to play. brilliant. Enjoy Friday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June. I hope your dies arrive soon and you can start playing! x Edna

      Delete