Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Blue and Silver Yuletide Greetings - Edna

Hi and good morning. Welcome to the blog today.

I'm finishing off my Rococo Christmas card samples and I've one more to share with you today.



I've used the Yuletide Greetings frame die set for this one and added the gorgeous Rococo snowflake die in the centre.
I've kept the colours cool and frosty for this one with textured silver mirri for the layered snowflake.
I've cut the decorative inner into the card stock and overlayed it with the blue frame, keeping the centre intact. 



I cut the snowflake four times and removed a little from the design with each cut, finishing with the flower shape in the centre. I've raised each layer onto 3D foam for dimension and finished the card with a some silver lining Crystal drops. 


A view to show the layers on the card.

I hope you are having a lot of fun with your new dies.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Have a good one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment