Monday, 22 June 2015

A Trio of Yuletide Greetings - Edna

Hi and welcome to the blog today.

I have a few more Rococo and Christmas Wreath die cards to share today.



I've cut the Yuletide greetings apart so that I could have a long greeting for the top of my card.
I've used the beautiful Rococo Wreath die for the front panel.



I've mixed and matched the dies on this domed card.
The frame is from 'Tis the Season and the greeting from Yuletide Greetings.
I've used the accent die as corners.


I've used the Yuletide Greetings die set for this stepper card.
The topper is one from my stash and I've cut it to fit the centre of the die frame.
The framed is backed with silver mirri card and the accents are from the 'Tis the Season die set.

It's so easy to mix and match your dies. I do hope you are having fun with yours.

Thank you for joining me today.
Have a great weekend. I'm off curtain shopping this afternoon! :) 


2 comments:



  1. I love surfing and blogging. Thanks for your blogs, I have now another idea what to do on my own blogs. Keep it up. I'll come back later to read more post from you. Thank you.

    Bubble
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scanning your blog and your work was very impressive I hope that you will continue to inspire people and always be happy of what your doing. Have a great day. Visit my site too. Thank you.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete