Monday, 15 June 2015

A Few More Samples to Share - Edna

Hello and welcome to the blog today.
See what the sun does to my brain? I forgot to post yesterday!
I normally have my posts scheduled but I think I had gardening firmly fixed in my head so everything else disappeared. 
This getting older is not for the faint hearted! :)

Onto today's double batch of cards.
I've used a variety of the frames and sentiments both die cut and stamped, so I hope you enjoy them.


Tonic - Today is about you die set
Sentiment is the stamp from this set
The panel is decorated with one portion of the large frame and 
the insert with another part of the frame.



The second card uses the 'Friends are Forever' frame and die set.
I've cut the card base from the largest die and used the die cut sentiment from this set and
the stamped sentiment from the 'Thanks for being you' as well. 



This card has the Sent from the heart frame with Felicity and Juliet butterflies.
The border has been punched with the Beautiful Bramble edge punch.



Card #4 
Tonic - Today is all about you die and stamp set





I cut the largest die out of the card stock and made an aperture.
The decorative frame was die cut from a dark green pearlescent card and adhered in place.
The layers were 3D'd on foam and the smaller frame placed in the recess.
This layer was backed with a paler green pearlescent card to add contrast. 



Phew! that's me for today.
Dont' forget to join Jodie for the new Tonic Christmas die release tomorrow on Ideal World at 9.00pm.

See you later! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment