Friday, 15 May 2015

Tonic's New Launch - The Rococo Fairy Collection - Edna

Good morning! 
Hello and welcome to the blog today. I'm so sorry to have been awol for so long but I promise I have been busy behind the scenes. :)
This launch is one of the reasons - it's the beautiful Rococo Fairies and Rococo Petites. 


Tonic dies - Lily fairy - Rococo die
Rhoslyn fairy - Rococo die
Roselily Entwining Trellis 
Felicity and Juliet Butterflies
Fairy Wand
Diamond Trellis - Idyllics - Sentiments
Crystal drops - Neptune


I've used a soft green pearlescent card with white linen as the base
The card folds down to fit a DL envelope.


Close up of the centre panel 

I hope you enjoy this one today.
There are lots more to see on Tonic Gold and fresh ideas will be posted each day on the Tonic blog.
Join Jodie at 12.00 midday on Create and Craft for the launch of these delightful dies.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you have made this card. The trellis looks fabulous the way it stands out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natasha for the lovely comment. x Edna

      Delete