Friday, 29 May 2015

Today's the Day! - Edna

Good morning. Welcome to the blog.
Well, today is launch day for the beautiful Indulgence Sentiment and Frame die and stamp sets.
Catch the shows starting at 12.00 noon on Create & Craft with the lovely Jo.

Tonic - Sent from the Heart die & stamp set
Mazarine Blue butterfly die set


Today I've chosen one of my samples using the stamp that accompanies the die set.
The die sentiment that is part of the set says 'Sent from the Heart'.
Two beautiful sentiments that will be so useful for so many different occasions.
I've popped some Glossy accents to the hearts in the frame for added dimension and also used the Mazarine butterfly die set that Tonic brought out a while ago to balance my design.

I'm sure you will love these die sets - they are just so versatile. The stamps are deeply etched and ink up beautifully giving a really good impression.
Join Jo at 12.00 and see lots more fab inspiration from the Tonic team. :) 

'Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I bought the whole set! I feel very wicked at the moment, and can;t wait for them to get here! Plus it always takes longer because I live in Ireland.....................now what will I do with myself while I wait?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love them Lesley - such a versatile collection. I'm sure you could spend the time planning all sorts of lovely things to make! :) x Edna

      Delete