Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Special People - Edna

 Good morning. 
I hope you are enjoying your Bank holiday if you are lucky enough to have the day free.
A warm welcome to my new followers. Thank you for joining me. :)

As you know if you follow my blog I quite often like to keep a lot of the detail for the inside so this card today does just that. :)


Tonic - Deco Oval Trellis
Elegant Oval
Roseanna Embossing Folder

Open it up and there are little fairies and flighty butterflies on the inside.


Tonic - Imperials and Pavilion Shutter Dies
Felicity and Juliet Butterflies
Rhoslyn and Lily Fairy Dies



I have die cut the butterflies three times - 2 white and one aqua so that they look the same from both directions when you open the card.

I hope you enjoy this one today.

'Bye for now!

8 comments:

  1. Love this, it's beautiful and the inside a lovely surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, even more dies I need to have😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne. They are very special dies and very versatile too, a great addition to your collection. :) x Edna

      Delete
  3. Love the card it is so pretty.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete