Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Shutter Card With a Twist - Ruth

 I've used the Tonic Studios Imperial Shutter dies to create this dimensional card - just with a slight twist. I used the Elegant Oval dies in the center and wanted this card to protrude in the middle and not fold in three so I added a strip of card at the back with matching patterned paper.



 I've also used the Felicity Butterfly and Indulgence Pop up Occasions dies.

From above.

It folds flat for postage :)

                                                                   
                                                             

2 comments:

  1. Ruth thislooks brilliant and having the pics from different views really helps. Thank you for posting it, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth this card is stunning, thank you for all the different view angles
    Great card
    Can you help me there is a card on Pin interest with the silhouette scenes (man and woman ) and there is a square die in the middle it is not one that is in that set it is much wider do you know which one it is would love you to let me know clarke.carol13@virginmedia.com

    ReplyDelete