Friday, 1 May 2015

Friends Card - Edna

 Welcome to the blog today.
I have a card to share using the beautiful Art Nouveau Oval dies from Tonic Studios.


Tonic - Art Nouveau Ovals
Sundown Sun hat Millinery die set
Annabel Embossing Folder
Wisteria Crystal Drops
Sentiment - Papertrey Ink


A sideways view to show the layers.
The card is an A5 base with dark violet and white linen from the Papermill.
I've made this one as a Friendship card but it could be used for all sorts of occasions.
Thank you for joining me today.
Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edna, very pretty indeed, love this card, I must invest in the millinery dies as they look so good, I have the art nouveau new dies but not used them yet so you have given me an idea. hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June. So glad you like it. Have fun with your new Art Nouveau dies. :) x Edna

      Delete