Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Breena Fairy - Edna

 Good morning. Welcome to the blog.
I have a card featuring Tonic Studios new Fairy Breena to share today.


Tonic - Breena Fairy
Live the Life you Imagined frame die set
Elegant oval layering dies
Large Floral Die - Weaving laurel
Pearl white Crystal drops
Sentiment from my stash


A sideways view to show the pearlescent finish on the card

I've quilted the fairy dress to add dimension and catch the light.

I wanted to convey a dreamy look to Breena by setting her in the frame in her own garden. Well, that was the thought. LOL I loved the misty colours of the background paper as if we had caught a glimpse of her in the mist. Now do you want to be inside my head? :) 

Thank you for joining me today. I hope you are having a lot of fun with your new dies. Don't forget to check out the Tonic blog, Tonic Gold and the Tonic FB page for lots more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment