Monday, 20 April 2015

Very Special to me - Edna

 Welcome to the blog today.
Today's card features the stunning Liberty Shutter die set.
I've kept the colours clear and bright to show off the gorgeous detailing.


Tonic - Liberty Shutter die set
Art Nouveau oval die set
Rococo Butterfly Sprig
Sentiment and accents - Forever Friends Black and Gold stamp set
Crystal Drops - Pearl white


I've cut the die design into the card stock and backed each panel with contrasting red cs.
The oval panels have been applied to the card so that they match up exactly when the card is folded.
The beauty of these cards is that they will fit into a standard DL envelope but still create quite a statement when they are opened.
Hope you enjoy this one today.
Join me tomorrow for another peek at this new collection.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edna this is stunning, can't wait for my dies to arrive, keep up the good work and as Jodie says you are a star

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! thank you Lynne. I know you will really enjoy these dies. Have fun! x Edna

    ReplyDelete