Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Spring Floral Tivoli Unit - Karen

What a busy couple of weeks it's been, Forever Moments to decorate, extra cards to make...

Here's one of my Forever Moments Units, I decorated this Tivoli Unit in floral papers in light spring shades, I've had the paper pack for some years, I think it may have been made by Papermania.  For the larger panels, I used some sheets out of a 12" x 12" pad I got from The Works.

I painted the carcass in Ivory along with the drawers  and cut the fronts out of the patterned paper.  The die cuts are from the Butterflies and Blooms collection and I added a looped bow from grosgrain ribbon and some paper clay flowers.

I hope you like it,

Karen x

                                          

2 comments:

  1. Very Spring like. What did you use to attach the papers to the drawer fronts? I have two units that I have yet to build and decorate.

    ReplyDelete