Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Pavilion Shutter Die Set - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
I have the stunning Pavilion Shutter die set to share with you today. 


Tonic - Pavilion Shutter die set
Harriet and Helena header dies
Oval layering dies
Art Nouveau sentiment die
Crystal Drops - navy blue


I have done my favourite thing with my Tonic dies and that is to mix and match across the collections. I wanted to have a 'Wedgwood look' to this one hence the blue and cream combo.
You will find instructions on how to space your dies included with the packaging but for this one I adjusted the border depth to 6cms instead of the recommended 3cms as I wanted the rectangle dies to fit top and bottom to form my borders. You can play about with the sizing to suit your own ideas - that's part of the fun of working with them. :)
I've used the cameos from the Harriet and Helena header die set for my embellishments in the centre of the card. 
The design is cut into the card for the borders and then out of the card for the side panels giving you yet more versatility and fun.

Thank you for joining me today.
                                                              
                                                               

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow love this card, brilliant, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning Edna I have all these dies and must have a play today !!

    ReplyDelete