Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Imperial Shutter Die Card - Edna

Today's card uses the new Tonic Imperial Shutter die set and I've gone for a bit of oh la la! and a pop of colour.


Tonic - Imperial Shutter die set
Chepstow Bonnet Millinery die set - flower
Ascot Pillbox lady and hat
Sundown Sunhat - bow
Art Deco Collectables
Crystal Drops - ebony black



I've used the square design from the Imperial set for the four corners of the card and the Art Deco collectables header die for the side panels. I backed the panels with white card stock and left a tiny 1/4" border at each side. I think it works well for balancing the design. I love the red as it gives that pop of colour!
The fabulous Crystal Drops were used to add a bit of detail. I love these, they work so well and keep their shape beautifully.

Thank you for calling in today. I hope you enjoy today's card.


4 comments:

  1. Edna this is beautiful, may have a try at this as dies arrived yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna this is beautiful, may have a try at this as dies arrived yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this die on order! It always takes longer to get them here in Ireland, so I have to be patient (difficult). Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lynne and Lesley. Have fun when they arrive Lesley and don't forget to share what you make with them. :) x Edna

    ReplyDelete