Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Happy Birthday- Edna

Good morning.
Welcome to the blog today.
I've a slightly different take on the new Tonic shutter die set to share today.
I've made a quilt pattern using the small square die from the set.


Tonic - Pavilion shutter die set
Happy Birthday Pansy topper die set
Plush Peony Entwining Trellis die set - flowers
Crystal drops - Pearl white, Neptune 



I've cut 12 squares from the teal card stock and made them the main feature of my card.
I cut the smallest of the Plush Peony dies and placed these in the centre of each square with a little pearl drop in Neptune to decorate.
The sentiment and flowers were added to finish off the card with a white pearl linking the squares.
Lovely and simple to do but quite effective! 
You could use any of the additional dies with the shutter sets and come up with lots of different pattern making ideas!
I can't wait to see what you create. :) 
                                                                 
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment