Monday, 27 April 2015

Happy Birthday Card - Edna

Welcome to the blog.
I have a card using the new Clarence Shutter dies from Tonic Studios to share with you today.
I went for a combination of hot pink and white to bring out the colours in the topper.


Tonic - Clarence Shutter die Set
Sentiment from Pansy Happy Birthday topper set
Topper - LOTV Art Pad 3

I wanted a straight edge for my centre panels so I reversed the die cut which gives an alternative look to the card.
The centre panel has been die cut four times using one of the small square accent dies from the set to give me a decorative panel and the topper itself has been cut out of the die to allow the flowers to peek over the edge.
I cut the larger rectangle panels into the sides and backed them with the pink card stock
The smaller squares were die cut separately and applied to the corners.
There are so many ways to vary the use of these dies and this is just one of them.
The sentiment from the Happy Birthday Pansy topper die set just fits perfectly on the top panel and I finished the card with a triple organza bow in hot pink. 

Hope you are enjoying your dies. Need inspiration? Check out the Tonic blogTonic Gold and the Tonic FB page for lots of ideas.

Have a good day!
                                                  

2 comments:

  1. Be proud of what you have and be sports in whatever you do. Visit my site for more information.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let your beauty stand out, and let fashion style you. Well thank you for sharing your good article to the public and I do hope that you could inspire more readers. Have a good day! Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete