Monday, 30 March 2015

Tivoli MDF Unit - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
I have the last of my MDF units to share with you today. 

I've made several of these units already but mostly as Advent calendars for my grandchildren so I thought I would try something a little different with this one.


Tonic - Tivoli MDF unit
Nuvo Acrylic - Umber
Papers - Stamping Up from my stash
Gallant Gate Strip die set
Forever Memories Crackle base and top coats 
Forever Memories Mini ring handles
Paper clay and flower moulds
Leaves from the Flora Frame die set



I removed one of the partitions from the unit to give me an open space in the centre to store the glitters and Crystal drops but you could use this unit for any decorative reason anywhere in the home.
Instead of making up the small drawers I put three together to make one bigger drawer.
The fronts of the drawers have been crackled and inked to give a more vintage appearance. 


I lined the drawers to finish and die cut a panel for the centre of the unit using the Gallant Gate strip die set.

I hope this has given you some fresh ideas for this unit and just one of the ways it can be varied to suit your requirements.

Thank you for calling in today.
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment