Friday, 6 March 2015

Pick of the Week - Last Chance - Collectables - Celtic Dream - a card from Edna


Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
Today's card features the gorgeous Celtic Dreams Collectables die set.
I love the delicacy of the pattern and the baby header die that is so useful for all sorts of things not least as a decorative edge on the stepper card 'wings'! 
I kept the design of this card very clean so that you could see all the beautiful patterns clearly.


Tonic - Celtic Dreams Collectables
Crystal Drops - bright gold


The diamond is both cut into and out of the card and it makes the most gorgeous overall pattern when linked together. The baby header is just the right size for the sides of the card and just look at that strip die - totally fabulous!

Thank you for joining me today.
Have a good one!


See Edna's original post on her blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Edna, in the end I secummed and bougtht the pick of the day, mainly because Hubby felt sorry for me and helped me out - lol x x x

    ReplyDelete