Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Pick of the Week - Collectables - Celtic Dream - Gold and White or blue and black? - a card from Doda


Of course it is gold and white...I'm just messing with you.  This card has been inspired by the controversial dress. It uses a couple of the dies from the Celtic Dream collectables die set  currently on Pick of the Week on Create and Craft TV. (The next few shows are on at 12, 5 and 7pm today.)

I used my Tonic Super Trimmer to score lines every 1cm to add the pintuck texture to this card which was inspired by the dress. 

Hope you are having a good day..whatever colour your dress is!


See my original post on my blog here.


3 comments:

  1. Love the card, was sorry I couldn't get the dies. (I saw gold and blue on the dress - trust me to be different).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gold and blue - that's funny Lesley...it sure was a lot of fuss over nothing though wasn't it! Sorry you couldn't get the dies too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Doda, this is a lovely card, you have such great ideas x x x

    ReplyDelete