Sunday, 1 March 2015

Pick of the Week - Collectables - Celtic Dream - a side stepper card from Edna


Hi and welcome to the blog today. It's lovely to have your company, thank you for dropping by.

My card today features the gorgeous delicate Celtic Dreams Collectables die set.


Tonic - Celtic Dream Collectables die set
Flower - Radiant Roselily Entwining Trellis die set
Leaves - Floral Frame
Mum - Family Members die set 1
Crystal Drops - Buttermilk and Bright gold  

This time I've made a side stepper card and used the header die from the Celtic set to cut decorative edges in the side steps.

I've used the diamond motif in the centre and the border on the front step of the card.
The 'butterfly' is one of the dainty corners from the same set.
I've finished off the card with a Roselily flower and the delicate leaves from the Floral Frame set that I think echoes the lovely pattern in the Celtic Dreams collection.


I hope you enjoy this one today.

Have a good day!


See Edna's original post with a few more details on the card fold here 

P.S. Catch the shows on Create and Craft TV today at 4, 6 and 10pm

1 comment: