Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Pick of the Week - Collectables - Art Deco - Daughter card from Edna


Good morning. Today's card is an 8 x 8" using the fabulous Art Deco Collectables die set.
Dare I say it's probably my favourite of all the new sets in this launch. I love the symmetry and drama that can be created with these dies.

Tonic - Art Deco Collectables die set

I've used the large strip die cut into the card and backed it with matt gold card stock.
I made a decorative panel using the patchwork square dies and the diamond one as my focal point.
I cut the sentiment die in black and cream and drop shadowed them so that the sentiment stood out from the base card.
Crystal drops - Bright gold

If you haven't tried these as yet all I can say is please do. They are fabulous to use for embellishing your card and being self levelling there's no more sharp pointy ends to worry about, they just form beautifully domed shapes no matter what size you make. 


I made an insert using antique gold matt paper that perfectly matches with the matt gold card stock. Both are available from Anna Marie Designs.

I hope you are enjoying all the cards the team have made. Don't forget to watch the shows and catch up with the inspiration on Tonic Gold.
(Todays shows on Create and Craft TV are at 10am, 6pm and 9pm.)

Have a good day!




See Edna's original post on her blog here.

1 comment: