Thursday, 19 March 2015

One Day Wonder - Strip sentiment Dies - A couple of Home cards from Edna



Hello. Thank you for calling in today. I have a couple of Home Sweet Home cards today and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them. ( Don't forget to watch the shows on Create and Craft TV today at 7 and 9pm.)

Tonic - Home Sweet Home sentiment strip die
Frond Finesse
Delicate daisies Entwining Trellis
Flora Frame leaves
Oval layering dies
Barn door distress ink


The finished card measures 7 x 7"
I've trimmed the die to reveal the wording and paper pieced it with black card. Fiddly but fun!



My second card today uses a combo of teal, white, black and silver card stock. I've quilted the silver mirri through the die for a bit of dimension and I've used the Clematis Climber strip die as a decorative edge on the card.

I used the Crystal drops in Pearl white on the corners. I love these - they are quite simply the best pearly drops I've ever used -no fuss, no bother and perfect domes every time! 

I cut back the front panel and decorated the inside of the card with a teal and white strip, finishing off with a teal satin ribbon and bow. 

That's me for today. I hope you have enjoyed the samples from this launch. There are more and I'll try to share them when I get an opportunity. :)

Have a great day!


See Edna's original post on her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment