Wednesday, 18 March 2015

One Day Wonder - Sentiment Strip Dies - Love - a card from Edna


Hello and welcome to the blog. Tonight I'm sharing one of the brand new Sentiment Strip dies from Tonic Studios. They are launching tomorrow morning at 8am on Create & Craft as a One Day Wonder with Jodie and there are three to choose from. She will also be demoing the new Deco Geometric Layering and the Star Layering dies and some delicious new Crystal Drops as well. 
I think the Crystal Drops are without doubt the best I have ever used and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Tonic - Love Sentiment Layering Die
Border - Essentials Someone Special die set
Crystal Drops - Neptune
Duck egg Promarker


I've quilted the background through the die and coloured in the areas you can see with the duck egg Promarker to help them stand out. It worked a treat and was so easy to do.
The die cut is matted and layered onto cream, aqua and brown card stock.
The card measures 6 x 81/4" to give you an idea of the size of the die.

Thank you for joining me. 

Have a good evening! 


See Edna's original post on her blog here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment