Thursday, 26 March 2015

Forever Moments - Verona MDF Unit - Memories - a Knick Knack storage unit from Edna


Hello and welcome to the blog today.
There's a fabulous One Time Only show on at 3.00 pm on Create and Craft today featuring the beautiful MDF units by Tonic - the Verona, the Tivoli and the Lyon. If you are a fan you won't want to miss it! This is the Verona unit I decorated for the show.

Tonic - Verona MDF unit
Nuvo Acrylic Black
Papers - Graphic 45 'Time to Celebrate' collection
Memories die from the Inspirational words die set
Forever Moments Parisian Transfers

I've added cut out butterflies and image from the paper pack on the side panels and flowers are 3D'd on the top panel. 

I left out one of the partitions to leave a good space for storing those wee knick knacks we all collect or or your crafty stash. It's ideal for your Nuvo Pure Sheen glitters and Crystal Drops too.




I lined the drawers and added rub ons to the small drawer fronts to finish. 

I hope you like this one today.
More soon

Thank you for joining me.
Have a good one!


See Edna's original post on her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment