Friday, 27 March 2015

Forever Moments - Lyon MDF Unit - Floral Designs - an idea from Edna


Good afternoon. Welcome to the blog today.Here is my Lyon MDF unit that I've decorated for the One Time Only shows currently on Create and Craft. I hope you manage to catch the shows and take advantage of the great offers. The next show today is at 6pm.

This unit is quite substantial in size but I was so busy getting it ready I forgot to measure it. Perhaps next time! 

Tonic - Lyon MDF unit
Bellus Buttercup, Plush Peony Entwining Trellis die sets for the flowers
Tilda Sewingbird paper collection
Forever Memories Mini Ring handles
Nuvo Acrylic Burnt Umber
Ornate Elegance Header die

I tried to match the flowers to the paper design - well, I did say try! :)


I cut the floral design out of the paper and applied one to each side of the unit


I lined the drawers to give a neat finish and the job was done.

Thank you for calling in today.
Have a great day!


See Edna's original post on her blog here. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Edna. Very nicely done especially with the addition of the header diecuts. X

    ReplyDelete