Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Deco Geometric Layering Dies - Wall hanging in a box from Edna


Good morning!
Hope this finds you well and thank you for calling in today.

I have a slightly different sample to share today and it's a tad picture heavy so I hope you can bear with me to the end of the post. I have a little wall hanging in a decorated box to share today.
I love these colours and the papers and on the plus side it's a guy thing!!


Tonic - Deco Geometric Layering Dies
Man about town - Kraftyhands 6 x 6 paper stack
Images from Kraftyhands About Town die cut set; Man About Town postcard stack
Tim Holtz 'The Journey' Visual Artistry stamp set
Hessian ribbon and jute from the Ribbon Girl
Gathered twigs distress ink



The finished box measures 6 x 5 1/4" and is 3/4" deep



I've used the Deco Geometric layering dies for the base of the wall hanging - they cut through medium weight chipboard that I used for the base of my panels.
Tonic - Live the Life you Imagined Frame sentiment die set
Dream - Inspiration word die set
Numbers from the Advent Squeeze treat box die set coated with Glossy accents
Tim Holtz Adage tickets


Close ups of each of the panels





I managed to sneak in the littlest star from the Star Layering die set too. :)
I finished off the panels with a backing of plain chocolate brown card stock to hide the gubbins!
The strange and wonderful plastic pieces were from my stash and were attached to the panels with glossy accents.

I hope you have enjoyed this little departure from my normal cards today.


Have a great day! 


See Edna's original post on her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment