Sunday, 8 March 2015

Colllectables - Art deco birthday card from Edna


Hello, and welcome to the blog today. I hope this finds you well.
For this card, I've cut the Art Deco header die into the card four times to make the decorative background panel and backed it with gold mirri card so that it catches the light. Unfortunately it also caught me trying to take a photo hence the slanted views of the card. :)

I've used an Antique Gold card as my base for this card and you can find it at Anna Marie Designs.

Tonic - Art Deco Collectables die set
Millinery - Ascot lady
Feathers - Chepstow Bonnet
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Crystal drops - Bright gold

Thank you for joining me today.


Have a good one!


See Edna's original post on her blog here. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Edna
    I am blown away with this card, so, so striking - I love it x x x

    ReplyDelete