Monday, 16 March 2015

Collectables - Celtic Dream - with love card from Edna


Good morning and welcome to the blog today. I have a card to share today using the beautiful Celtic Dreams Collectables die set. I may have already mentioned that I love the delicacy of the die cuts with this one. :)


Tonic - Celtic Dreams Collectables
Buttermilk Crystal Drops


To cut the decorative layer I used a piece of green card stock cut to 6.75" square
I measured in 1.25" from each corner and placed my die evenly between these marks and close to the edge of the card stock. I cut four shapes with the header dies and ended up with this gorgeous frame.
I cut the square die into a piece of card stock and matted it onto a piece of acetate.
I 3D'd it onto cream and brown card stock to give it depth and for the design to have a shadowed effect.
The sentiment is from the die set and is cut twice in green and brown to help it pop from the background.
I then cut four small corners and finished off with the buttermilk crystal drops.

Thank you for joining me today.
Have a good day!


See Edna's original post on her blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment