Monday, 9 March 2015

Butterfly kisses and cameo papers with a touch of glitter - and how to add style to a plain glass candle - ideas from Doda

This pair of cards was made for my lovely twin nieces. I wanted them to be similar but different.
I have used Tonic Studios gorgeous charcoal pure sheen glitter to make the glitter card from which I diecut the dragonfly and the butterfly. I am particularly fond of this dragonfly die. It's so delicate and pretty.

I also wanted to show you how I used one of Tonic Studios transfers to give some style to a plain glass candle. It's a little more tricky getting the transfer to stick properly to the glass...but any bits that you miss just add to the effect. You can overcoat this with a gloss Mod Podge or sealer if you want it to be more permanent.

Hope you have a lovely day


See my original post on my blog here. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Doda what a fabulous idea re the cards for your Twin Nieces, they are gorgeous and the glass candle is beautiful must have taken a while to do x x x

    ReplyDelete