Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Plush Peony Trellis Panel - With Love - a card from Karen



For today's Tonic Studios DT card share I decided to share a different flower as I seem to have favoured the Bellus Buttercup.  Today I'm using the Plush Peony Entwining Trellis Die Set along with some older dies I had in my collection.

For my sentiment I cut the Indulgence Regal Frame outer edge in brown and matt gold, then cut the pattern into the matt gold layer and embossed it and layered these together.  I swapped the centre panel for the 'with love' panel from the Swirly Frame which I cut in cream pearlescent card and layered on top, I stuck this in place on my card front with 3d foam pads and added a double looped bow.  I finished off with a few tiny beads of Nuvo Crystal Drops in Bright Gold.

For a few more details on how I made this card, check out my blog post here. 
I hope you like this,



2 comments:

  1. I couldn't afford the whole set of those flower/trellis dies, and the specific one I wanted had already gone. It's a shame they get launched on Ideal World, not C&C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, so pretty, I have the sets in my wish list- every time I see them demonstrated I wish I had more funds x x x

    ReplyDelete