Saturday, 28 February 2015

Pick of the Week - Collectibles - an Art Deco card for Dad, from Edna


Good morning. Welcome to the blog today.

Today's card features more from the fantastic Collectables Art Deco die set. I love these dies! 

I've made a man's card as I thought the shapes could be either masculine or feminine even using the same colours.


Tonic - Deco Oval Trellis die for the centre panel
Collectables Art Deco header die and corners
Crystal drops in Bright Gold




A wee sideways view

I love the drama of the geometric shapes against the gold and black.
I hope you like it too!

Have a good day and thank you for joining me today.


See Edna's original post on her blog here.

P.S. Todays schedule for Create and Craft TV is as follows. 
Tonic Pick of the Week, 8am, 1, 5, 7 and 10pm

1 comment:

  1. Hi Edna, this is a real wow card, very striking- those dies are gorgeous x x x

    ReplyDelete