Saturday, 28 February 2015

Pick of the Week - Collectables - an Art Nouveau card from Doda

I've only used a couple of the elements from the Art Nouveau collectables die set in this card. I have to say, these sets are absolute genius. There is a good collection of elements that are perfect for both the experienced die cutter, and also an ideal set for someone new to cardmaking as there are so many options for you to choose from.  (You may also notice I have used the daisy die from the Entwining trellis set on this card. I offset the layers just for a slightly different look just in case you wondered if I hadn't been wearing my glasses when I layered them up - lol !)

I hope you are enjoying the shows....catch these lovely dies on Create and Craft tv today at 1, 5 and 7pm.




4 comments:

  1. Doda, I love this card so elegant x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Wonderful design with the hint of colour. Doda, am I allowed to pin your work on my Pinterest board? Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you can Debra. You are welcome to pin any card that catches your eye from blog tonic. Thankyou x

    ReplyDelete