Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Pick of the Day - Entwining trellis - Bellus Buttercup - a glittery birthday card from Doda

Isn't the Bellus Buttercup beautiful! As you can see, I went to town with the Nuvo Glitters on this card. What 9 year old girl doesn't love pink flowers and glitter ! There is just so much you can do with these fantastic new dies. I've layered them very simply - using diecut homemade glitter card - the glitter is just sparkling and twinkling and looking gorgeous...but...oh, the options there are with all the different sizes of flowers. These are the kind of dies I'll be using time and time again. 

Don't miss the show tonight at 9pm with Jodie on Ideal World for the launch of these amazing die sets.


5 comments:

  1. A wonderful Card! How did you stick the Glitters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made my own glitter card. See my previos post on the topic. http://tonicstudios.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/nuvo-one-day-wonder-how-i-used-nuvo.html

      Delete
  2. A very sweet card Doda, love all the elements used x x x

    ReplyDelete