Thursday, 19 February 2015

If friends were flowers - a colourful card from Edna


Good morning. Thank you for stopping by today. I have another sample card to share today that I hope you will enjoy.
I've used several of my Tonic dies on this one too and some hot pink card stock to help make the flowers pop!


Tonic - Bellus Buttercup 
Delicate Daisy 
Radiant Roselily
Trailing Blossom floral die
Floral crafter's tool set
If Friends were flowers sentiment
Julia's Lily butterfly
Beautiful Buckle strip die (for card edges)
Nuvo Pure Sheen Deep Pink glitter
ColorBox Chalk inks in Dark Peony, Blue Iris and Rouge

I hope you can see the flowers clearly enough but all I can say is I had a fabulous time putting them together.
The Tonic floral tool set is invaluable in helping shape the flowers and makes short work of all the moulding and embossing that they need to hold their shape.
As I said before I've tried to only use the dies to make the different flowers but a few wee yellow stamens slipped into the mix in this card. :)

Have a good day!


see Edna's original post on her blog here.


1 comment:

  1. Edna, Edna what a fabulous card, love all the elements x x x

    ReplyDelete