Saturday, 7 February 2015

If friends were flowers - an aperture card from Edna


Good morning. Today's card is a simple make with an aperture in the front of the card using one of the Layering Oval dies and backing it with acetate.

Tonic - If Friends were flowers frame die set
Oval layering dies
Vine Simplicity border punch
Accents from the Just for You Essentials set



The sentiment is layered onto layering dies also from the Just for You Essential die set

I loved the contrast of the burgundy and white - it's really snappy! :)

Thank you for taking the time to call in today.

Have a great day!


See Edna's original post on her blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card Edna, love the detail around the aperture x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna all your cards are really lovely - you are very talented - I'm fairly new to card making ( but already think I'm a "tonic a holic " already as I have accumulated 76 tonic dies in 8 months !!! I love them and find card making very therapeutic ( like so many people I've had a tough few months) - thank you for your inspiration x

    ReplyDelete