Friday, 13 February 2015

Heartfull of Flowers with Entwining Trellis Die - a card from Karen



I used an 8" x 8" shop bought card blank with a pink layer embossed with my favourite Amelia embossing folder with a nice deep pink ribbon along the bottom with a matching hand tied bow.

For the floral heart I cut the largest plain edged heart I could lay my hands on from the Indulgence Affections range and then I basically cut the smaller 5 petal flower from the Bellus Buttercup die set about 60 times for each card!! These were just stuck around the outer edge to begin with, then I started to work my way in, sticking the flowers slightly overlapping until I had no gaps left.  I used all the scraps out of my box, in different shades of pink, different textures and finishes, card and paper.  Once these were all stuck I squeezed a small amount of white Nuvo Crystal Drops into the centres and finished the flowers with a sprinkle of the Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter in Diamond.

I cut the Love wording out of the 'Love/Believe' Frames die set and stuck it in place on the top corner and in the opposite corner I finished the card off with a few clear gem stones.

I hope you like it.  



See Karen's original post on her blog here

P.S. Don't forget to watch our Forever Moments shows
 on Create and Craft TV tomorrow. 
10am, 5pm and 9pm 


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Karen, love the floral arrangement x x x

    ReplyDelete