Thursday, 26 February 2015

Delicate Daisies Duo - a couple of cards from Edna


Good morning. 
I have another of the superb Entwining Trellis die sets to share - Delicate Daisies. 
I love the way I can use so many of my Tonic dies together and how they compliment each other.

My first card uses the whole of the die set, the second just the flowers in combination with other Tonic dies and products. 
Let's get to it!

The first card today is in rich gold and red with a splash of white.
Tonic - Entwining Trellis Delicate Daisies
Circle layering dies




I've made two identical panels for the front of the card and cut them out completely backed with red card stock and applied to a gold background.

For the insert I've cut the panels into the card and applied another of my Tonic dies for the sentiment

Tonic - Swirly Frame 
Royal Frame insert die plaque
Sentiment - Assorted Sentiments Keepsake collection


For my second card I've used old and new together with some of the gorgeous Tonic patterned papers to give a different take on the daisy die. There really are no limits to what you can do!


Tonic - Millesime Paper pack
Entwining Trellis Delicate Daisies
Foliage from the Arboreal Dream die set
Butterfly - Ringlet Rest die set
Corner punched with the Simplicity Diamond swing punch
Deco Trellis base die 
I Miss You Topper die set
Dark pink card stock from Graphic 45 Coredinations pack


Thank you for joining me today.
Don't forget to check Tonic FB page and Tonic Gold for lots more inspiration.

Have a great week!


See Edna's original post on her blog here. 

2 comments:

  1. This Cards are wonderfull! You inspires me, thank you Edna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna, your talent is impressive, two very beautiful cards x x x

    ReplyDelete