Monday, 16 February 2015

Bellus Buttercup - a flower pot card from Edna


Hi and welcome to the blog today.
I have a fun card to share today using the new Tonic floral dies. I've made a wee flower pot shaped card and decorated it with flowers from the Bellus Buttercup die set.


Tonic - Bellus Buttercup
Royal Fern foliage die
Family sentiments
Essentials With love die set
Sentiment - Just Rite 'What I like about you'
Crystal Drops Raspberry Pink
Annabel Embossing folder
Victorian border punch 
Papers - Julie Nutting 'Buff' A4 paper pad


I've used gathered twigs distress ink for the edges of the card and punched border. I've made open flowers and roses from the dies. 

There is so much fun to be had with these dies, they are real go-to's for every occasion.



Have fun with yours!



See Edna's original post on her blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Edna, I must say what an ingenious idea to showcase the new dies x x x

    ReplyDelete