Friday, 20 February 2015

A Host of Golden Daffodils Card – Tonic Studios Plush Peony - a card from Mandy



Hi Everyone
Spring is almost upon us (thankfully) and soon all will be green.  So today I am sharing a card I made with Mother’s Day in mind and St David’s Day fast approaching.

I have used the Tonic Studios Plush Peony Die Set to make the daffodils and also to create the backing panels.


I started with card cut to 8 1/4” x 12” and scored at 4” and 8” to make the tri-fold card base.  Then I cut the panels into the card, layered yellow card behind all 3 panels.  I cut the centre panel topper using just the outer cut dies of the set.  The leaves were made by folding a strip of green paper over and cutting a half leaf shape out.  The sentiment was cut from ‘If Friends Were Flowers’ die set.

What I Used
Tonic Studios Plush Peony Die Set
Tonic Studios If Friends Were Flowers Die Set
Tonic Studios Royal Fern Die Set
Tonic Studios Funky Glue Pen
Core’dinations Gemstones Card – Cityscape

I hope you have been inspired.
Thanks
for
Popping By


See Mandy's original post on her blog here.

5 comments:

  1. Super daffs, my favourite spring flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy, a lovely fresh looking card, the dies look gorgeous x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, fresh and spring-like card. Those Daff's look amazing, I shall have to have a go. Very inspired, thank you

    ReplyDelete