Saturday, 24 January 2015

Tonic Craftinator - Deco Trellis Oval base die set - an inspired card from Edna


Hello and welcome to the blog today.

You might have guessed already but I'm seriously fond of these new trellis dies. :)
I thought I would go for a softer colour way with this card today so I hope you like it.

Tonic - Deco Trellis Oval base set
Royal Fern foliage die
Daisies from the Floral Frame Topper set
Clematis climber strip die
Inspiration sentiment die set
A sideways view to show the layering.

Thank you  for stopping by today. Have a good one!
And don't, forget, you can catch the Tonic Craftinator today on Create and Craft tv at 8am, 3pm and 9pm


see Edna's original post on her blog here. 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Edna, love the colours and having seen it done, it is one I would like to try once dies arrive. Thank you for showing us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynne. Enjoy them when they arrive. :) x

    ReplyDelete