Friday, 30 January 2015

Thinking of you - a card from Doda


As they say - here's one I made earlier ! We have a lot of snow here but it's all melting and rather slippery out there today...I hope you are safe and warm wherever you are.

Can't go out? Why not stay in and do a spot of crafting with Tonic. Oh, and don't forget to watch Create and Craft TV at 11am tomorrow for the Pay Day Flexi Deal.

I love the greetings that come in the Essentials die sets. They deboss into the card almost like a letterpress. I ink the letters before running it through my die cutting machine. I love the look.


Time to get back to my crafting...can't show you what I am playing with yet, but I know you're going to love them! ;-)


2 comments:

  1. That's a handy tip, to ink the lettering before die cutting. Thanks for sharing.x

    ReplyDelete