Friday, 9 January 2015

Someone Special - an earlier post from Edna


Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
I can't really believe that it's Friday already - where did that week go?

My card today features the beautiful 'Someone Special' Essentials die set that has 12 dies to play with.

I've used the strip die and the hearts with one of the little accents cut from a soft pink/peach pearlescent card stock and shadowed with black to help it stand out from the background.


The 'forever' die comes from the Inspirations sentiment set - I just love that flowing script.


I've finished the card with an organza bow and a couple of sparkly peach hearts.

Thank you for joining me today.
Have a good one!


see Edna's original post on her blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely as always Edna, love the shadowing effect too x x x

    ReplyDelete