Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Pick of the Day new release - Deco Oval Trellis - a card from RUTH

Tonic Studios have just released some more gorgeous new dies on Create and Craft and I've made a card using one of the sets - Deco Oval Trellis .

I've made an easel card and cut it so that the trellis part stands up. Then I added some Cameo Boutique paper to the centre with a Dream sentiment on top.

The strip along the bottom of the card was made with the Twine Buckle dies.
I've added a couple of corners from the Just for You set along with a Delicate Dragonfly Petite Rococo die cut.



I've used ruby red and white hammered card from Papermill

You can see more of my creations on my blog -  A Passion for Cards



Catch the Tonic Studios Pick of the day before it's gone on Ideal World at 4 and 7pm
and on Create and Craft TV at 5 and 8pm

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you cut it so that the trellis part stands up? How does the bottom half remain in the card?

    ReplyDelete