Saturday, 10 January 2015

Introducing the gorgeous Lyon Creative Storage Unit - Circus style from Doda

I had so much fun decorating this new Lyon storage unit. It is so easy to put together, and has just the perfect size drawers for storing so many items. Having this blank unit to decorate gives you so very many options it was hard to pin myself down to choose one, but in the end I went with this fun circus design. I used Tonic punches and dies to add extra pizzaz.
I love these little ring pull handles from Tonic. The paint is the Nuvo cherry red paint...also from Tonic of course.


Of course, with all these sides...I just couldn't leave them plain. There are so many wonderful dies and punches from Tonic to play with that the temptation just gets too much for me!


And I know...nobody is really going to see the back of it...unless you kept it on a windowsill perhaps...but I just can't help myself, it's like a blank canvas waiting for a picture!

You are all going to want to get your hands on this unit, I love how every crafter puts their own unique take on the same unit.

You can see more amazing designs and inspiration on Create and Craft TV tomorrow at 10pm for the launch - all the way from the USA.

Hope you are having a lovely day !



See my original post on my blog here.

2 comments: