Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Harriet and Helena - a card idea from Edna

 Hello and welcome to the blog today.
What's this weather like? Brrrr!!!!! I dread the thought of having to go out in it!

I've teamed navy and cream with a touch of blue patterned paper for this card, and I love the result. 



Tonic - Harriet and Helena header die
Rococo Beautiful bow
Twine buckle strip die set
Pretoria alphabet
Paper - Cameo Bouquet
Victoria embossing folder
Petal pairs punches for the flower


I've lined the card with navy to give the header more rigidity.

I love cameos and these dies are just perfect by themselves or teamed with other Tonic dies. Tonic dies are so versatile and useful they can all be mixed and matched to your heart's content.


See Edna's original post on her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment