Tuesday, 13 January 2015

CHA launch - thinking of you essentials die set - a card from Edna


Hello and welcome to the blog today.
I hope you caught the launch shows on C & C yesterday for these new dies by Tonic Studios. 
I've another sample card to share with you today. I had so much fun putting this one together so I do hope you like it. 

I've used the border die from the Thinking of You Essentials set x 4, backed them with brown card stock and 3D'd each one with antique gold and cream card stock.

The centre die is from the Layering Dies - scallop circle set and the accents are from the Thinking of You Essentials die set


A view to show the dimension on the card

Each border was cut three times and I've cut away the diamond design and then the little flowers as the top layer. I've used Creative Expressions PVA pearl glue in Choco brown to finish off the flower centres.

All in all a very simple card to make but I think it looks quite effective. :)

Thank you for joining me today. 

Have a good one!


see Edna's original post on her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment